06 May The Best Areas for CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is the most popular fat reduction treatments in the market right now, and for good reason. This innovative treatment is designed to get rid of unwanted fat cells in a way that science has never been able to do before. While there are treatments out there that can shrink fat cells, there is no other treatment that can actually destroy them completely so that the body can get rid of these fat cells on its own.
With CoolSculpting, you don’t have to worry about difficult areas of fat coming back, because CoolSculpting actually gets rid of the fat cells in your body for good. CoolSculpting can finally help give you the body you’ve always wanted, but specifically treating the fat cells in these problem areas.
If you have been considering CoolSculpting and are trying to decide the best areas for treatment so you can get the results you’ve always wanted, here are some of the best areas for CoolSculpting treatment.
- The Abdomen- Belly fat is notoriously difficult to lose. Most men and women know that from their diet and exercise efforts. While certain treatments can help you temporarily lose belly fat—this type of stubborn fat is known for coming back time and time again. CoolSculpting will actually eliminate these fat cells for good, and lets your body get rid of these fat cells on its own, so you don’t have to worry about them coming back.
- Armpit Fat- This is one of the most difficult areas on the body to treat, but it is a small area where fat tends to collect and one that can really impact your look (and your ability to wear summer tops). This is also one area that can be difficult to treat with more invasive procedures like liposuction. Instead, the CoolMini applicator can get in this small and difficult area to get rid of fat for good.
- Inner Thighs- This is one of the most common problem areas for women and another area that is hard to treat. The CoolSculpting treatment can target this very specific area and help you make thigh fat a thing of the past.
- Banana Roll- This area, which is a collection of fat near the upper thigh and buttock is very difficult to spot treat. It can be hard to exercise, and it can be difficult to treat with liposuction as it can result in skin looseness. However, if you have unwanted fat in this area, you are a great candidate for CoolSculpting. We can specifically target this delicate area and get rid of fat here for good.
- The Neck- Many people don’t realize that CoolSculpting can be used on areas such as the double chin. A double chin is so difficult to treat because it is such a small area, and it is hard to exercise and tone up.
Of course, there are even more areas that can be great for CoolSculpting, depending on you, your body type and your individual needs. Instead of going under the knife and dealing with the risks of liposuction, you can use CoolSculpting on these areas to get fantastic results.
If you are interested in giving CoolSculpting a try and want to see what CoolSculpting can do for you—give us a call here at Heritage Aesthetics. You can call us at 817-318-7859 to schedule a consultation and to learn more about CoolSculpting and how it can give you the body you’ve always wanted.