01 May The Best Aesthetic Treatments to Try in Your 50s
Over the last few years, the technology behind aesthetic treatments has grown tremendously. Today, there are so many great aesthetic treatments that can improve your complexion, help you look and feel your best and even help you get the svelte figure you’ve always wanted. There are so many different aesthetic treatments out there—and there are many that are specifically beneficial for women in their 50s who are looking for effective treatments that really work.
If you are considering some of the best aesthetic treatments to try in your 50s, take a look at some of our favorite aesthetic treatments for women in their 50s.
- CoolSculpting- Many women in their 50s start to notice it can become more and more difficult to get rid of stubborn or unwanted fat—especially in areas like the stomach and thighs. CoolSculpting can help get rid of that unwanted fat for good, freezing it away so your body can naturally eliminate these fat cells. It is non-surgical and takes about 35 minutes for a session.
- Fillers- If you are starting to notice how aging is impacting your skin, then it could be time for fillers. Age, gravity, sun exposure and environmental toxins can all take a toll on the look of your skin. Facial fillers help with structural volume loss and can improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds.
- Botox- If aging has left you with deep wrinkles and creases, as it has for many women in their 50s, then it may be time for Botox. This injection can smooth out moderate to severe frown lines on the forehead, in between the brow, and around the eyes—so it looks as though you never had lines to worry about in the first place.
- Skin Rejuvenation- If you are looking for complete facial remodeling, skin resurfacing or if you want to use IPL therapy to help restore the look of your skin and combat the signs of aging—we have the industry’s most advanced skin rejuvenation treatments available. They can take years off of your face and give you that confident, glowing complexion you’ve always wanted.
- BHRT- Hormonal imbalances are very common as we age—but it doesn’t mean that you have to accept the side effects of a hormonal imbalance. Here at Heritage, we offer Bio-Identical Hormone Treatments, safe and effective treatments that can control the symptoms of aging, increase energy levels and even improve sex drive.
If you are interested in these, or other treatments that will help you look your best, give us a call here at Heritage Aesthetics. You can call us at 817-318-7859 to schedule a consultation and to learn more about all of the treatments that we offer.