19 Feb How to Get Rid of Your Menopause Belly Fat
Menopause can be a very difficult process for any woman. This change can come with a number of hormonal challenges, and changes in weight, appearance, and mood. For many women, this also, unfortunately, means excess fat accumulation. Many women develop excess belly fat as a result of menopause. This can be frustrating and difficult for any woman.
For most women, this excess fat tends to accumulate in the low belly or stomach area. While this area of the body is notoriously difficult to lose weight in, the good news is, there are ways to treat this menopause belly fat—and get rid of it for good. Here at Heritage Family Medicine and Aesthetics, we have several personalized weight loss plans that can help you lose weight and keep it off. More importantly, these plans are designed to work with particularly difficult weight loss challenges, such as losing menopause belly fat.
Here are some of the personalized weight loss solutions that we offer here at Heritage:
– BHRT– These bioidentical hormone replacement therapies are designed to replicate the original hormones that naturally occur in your body. So, if you are experiencing menopause weight gain because of the hormonal imbalances, this is a great way to get your hormones back in order, which can help you get rid of this unexpected excess fat.
– Slim Shots– These natural slim shots are made with B12/MIC and are all natural solutions that can help detoxify the body and metabolize fat cells. It is a great supplement to any weight loss plan.
– OptiFast– This OptiFast program is designed to replace your current unhealthy meals with natural, healthy shakes and slowly help transition you back to traditional foods, in an organized and natural way that will jumpstart your weight loss efforts and help keep the weight off. If you are looking for a powerful solution that will get rid of stubborn fat such as excess belly weight—this is one for you.
– CoolSculpting– CoolSculpting is a powerful, science-driven treatment that freezes away fat cells so that your body can naturally get rid of these fat cells on its own. This is one of the most proven and powerful ways to target fat cells in specific areas of the body.
– Coaching– In addition to offering all of these treatments, we also provide ongoing coaching services to our patients to help them stay on track with their weight loss efforts.
If you have questions about CoolSculpting, weight loss plans, slim shots or BHRT and how they can help you get the body you’ve always wanted, contact Heritage Family Medicine and Aesthetics by calling 817-318-7859. We can help you learn more about our programs and see first-hand how it can help you get rid of that excess menopause belly fat.