26 Jun Get the Real Housewife Look with Lip Injections
If you follow any of the Real Housewives on Bravo, then you know that these ladies know a thing or two about glitz and glamour. Whether you prefer The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, The Real Housewives of Atlanta or any of the other spin-offs in different cities, there is no denying these women are great at keeping themselves looking beautiful and camera-ready at all times.
One of the most stunning features you will likely see is the full, luscious looking lips. While many of us wish we were born with lips like this, unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. The good news is, here at Heritage Aesthetics we can help you get the look of full, beautiful Real Housewives-esque lips with our lip injection treatments. If you’ve never had lip injections done before, there is no better time than the present to learn more about what this treatment entails. Here are a few facts about lip injections that can help you have a better understanding of this treatment.
- Your doctor will fill your lips based on your existing look. Your doctor is like an artist when it comes to lip injections and will take the time to make sure that your results work with your face shape and your style.
- The average lip filler will last for up to six months, meaning you don’t have to come in as often as you think to keep your lips looking their best.
- Results are almost immediate. This is one of the best things about lip fillers, you will see the change almost instantly. Your lips may be swollen a bit for the first 24-hours, but the swelling will settle.
- Your lips won’t feel any different. When you have professionals like the experts at Heritage Aesthetics helping with your lips, you don’t have to worry about your lips feeling any different. They will feel just like natural lips.
- There is hardly any downtime. The procedure is quick, and you can go about most of your normal activities that day.
- You can map out where you want more plumpness in your lips. You can create a customized look with your lips, and you don’t have to get fillers in every part of your lips if you don’t want to. You can choose what areas of your lips you want the focus to be on. Again your doctor can help you create a look that will compliment your face.
Learn more about our lip injections today and schedule a consultation with Heritage Aesthetics today by calling 817-318-7859. We can help you get that beautiful, full look you have always wanted and achieve stunning results that we know you will love.