16 Oct 6 Things to Know about Celeb-Tested Coolsculpting
If you haven’t already heard, Coolsculpting is one of the most popular new aesthetic procedures that is helping people finally get the body they have always wanted. Coolsculpting is not only a popular solution for men and women around the country, but it is also one of the hottest celebrity trends right now. Numerous members of Hollywood’s elite are turning to Coolsculpting to get the body they want.
While you may have heard of Coolsculpting before, you may not be fully aware of all that this innovative treatment can offer. Take a look at some of our favorite, and most surprising, facts about Coolsculpting.
- Coolsculpting Freezes AWAY Fat Cells- With Coolsculpting you aren’t just shrinking fat cells, you are destroying them and allowing your body to eliminate them on its own. This means those fat cells are gone for good!
- Treatments Vary From Patient to Patient- Every person is different when it comes to Coolsculpting the effects it can have. Depending on the area you want to be treated, and how much fat you have to lose, you may be able to see full results in a single session. Many people see up to 25% fat reduction after one treatment. Other areas and pockets of fat tend to be more stubborn and resistant and may require multiple treatments spaced out every six weeks.
- Coolsculpting Isn’t Painful- While it is easy to assume that something as powerful as freezing away fat cells would be painful, Coolsculpting is actually quite comfortable. Most patients find that Coolsculpting is painless and that they experience mild, to no discomfort during the treatment.
- There is Hardly Any Recovery Time- Most people who undergo Coolsculpting can return to work and normal activities that day.
- Results Develop Over Time- Since your body is in charge of eliminating the frozen fat cells that Coolsculpting destroys, you will start to see gradual, natural-seeming results. Typically, people begin noticing results within a month. Then, after that, more dramatic changes begin to develop.
- So Many Different Areas Can Benefit From Treatment- While most people think of Coolsculpting as a solution for large, common problem areas like the belly or thighs, there are mini Coolsculpting devices that can target the chin and even small areas like around the knees.
Here at Heritage Family Medicine and Aesthetics, we offer Coolsculpting services right in our office. Give us a call at 817-318-7859 to set up an appointment today to learn more about Coolsculpting and what it can do to help you get the body you’ve always dreamed of.