05 Oct 4 Botox Uses You Didn’t Know About
Botox has long been a popular cosmetic solution for men and women striving to look their best. Botox has been clinically proven to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles and help restore that youthful look we all crave. However, while many people think of Botox as a solution to fill in those forehead wrinkles, there are a number of different ways that you can use Botox to help you get the appearance you’ve always wanted.
Here are a few surprising uses that you may want to implement into your current routine.
- Slimming Your Jaw- Masseter injections can help reduce masseter size, slim the face and soften the jawline. If you want a face that looks stunning, timeless and sculpted, this is a procedure that can really help you achieve the look that you want. It’s amazing what a little Botox, in the right location can do for the entire look of your face.
- Chin Dimpling- These injections, also known as mentalis injections can help with those deep dimples that tend to form in the chin. This dimpling effect can impact the appearance of your smooth complexion and they simply can’t be treated with regular creams and serums from your drugstore.
- Bunny Lines- You know those lines that form over the nose? Those deep parallel lines that are so hard to get rid of? Most ladies know which ones we’re talking about. These “bunny lines” can be treated with Botox and you won’t believe how quickly they disappear with our nasalis injections.
- The Gummy Smile- Nothing can make you feel as beautiful and as confident as a beautiful smile. You may have a radiant smile, with sparkling white teeth, but if your smile is too “gummy” (or you show too much of your gums when you smile), it can obviously take away from the look of your smile. Botox can help with that. With the right injections, strategically placed along three different muscles in order to prevent that gummy look from getting in the way of your smile.
Here at Heritage Family and Aesthetics, we proudly offer Botox for cosmetic purposes such as this. We are happy to help you see first hand just what Botox can do for you, so give us a call at 817-318-7859 to set up an appointment today.
* Botox is not currently FDA approved for these specific treatments. *