26 Mar 10 Different Anti-Aging Tips
There are so many great things about growing older like all of the wisdom and experience that can come with age. But aging, wrinkled skin is not one of those things.
As we age, our skin is one of the first things to show the sign of our growing years. This is why it is so important to have some anti-aging tips on your side that will help you prevent the signs of aging.
- Exercise – We don’t need a scientist to know that exercise is good for you, but what many people don’t know is that exercise can help improve your health to the point where you look and feel younger than you are.
- Eating Healthy – Our bodies need the right nutrients to thrive. Therefore, eating foods packed with antioxidants such as vegetables, clean proteins, and healthy fats will help improve our overall health.
- Drink Water- It is a small tip, but one of the best ones to consider if you are trying to keep your skin looking young and healthy. Skin starts to show signs of aging when it is dehydrated—this is why it starts to wrinkle and sag. Staying hydrated is a great way to keep the skin plump, glowing and youthful-looking.
- HydraFacial Treatments- This facial is a medical-grade, multi-step facial treatment that can provide long-term benefits in a simple, yet effective treatment. This facial is just 30 minutes, and it will gently clean, exfoliate, and remove dead skin build-up while restoring nutrients in the skin. This facial resurfacing treatment doesn’t have any downtime, and it will instantly resurface and rejuvenate the skin.
- TriBella- This treatment is one of the most talked about non-surgical skincare treatments out there right now. It includes three different procedures in one to rejuvenate the skin and give it a smooth, healthy look and a lasting glow. It will enhance tone and tightness in the skin and erase wrinkles.
- IPL Therapy- This FDA-approved IPL therapy (also known as photofacial) gently diminishes age spots, freckles and brown spots to reduce pigmentation without harming the surrounding healthy skin. Results are noticeable in just a few days, and you will start to see fewer fine lines and wrinkles—and better tone.
- Venus Viva- This non-invasive, effective FDA-approved device promotes total facial rejuvenation by improving lines, wrinkles, and skin texturing, it will completely resurface that skin and leave it looking younger and more vibrant than ever.
- Botox- There is no denying the power of Botox, it has been one of the most relied-upon anti-aging treatments of the past few decades and is still the most trusted way to get rid of stubborn fine lines and wrinkles. Botox injections are FDA approved and are a quick and painless way to get lasting results.
- Venus Skin- This treatment is backed by cutting-edge stem cell research—which helps the skin heal itself and look youthful again. This anti-inflammatory treatment will give you naturally-looking youthful skin and can be applied in minutes with instant and ongoing results.
- Facial Fillers- The effects of aging in women has to do with a loss of volume in the face. Facial fillers will help bring a noticeable, but subtle volume to restore some youthfulness to the face. These treatments are non-surgical, non-invasive and will give you a smooth, plump, radiant looking complexion.
Here at Heritage Family Medicine and Aesthetics, we proudly offer a number of different skin care treatments, that are designed to help keep your skin looking young and fresh.If you are interested in Botox, Hydrafacials, or other skincare treatments, or simply want to learn more—give us a call at 817-617-8650 to schedule a consultation today.