• Please bring and wear your own cloth mask to your appointment.
• We have closed our waiting room area. We kindly ask patients to wait in their car for their appointment time, after checking in by phone from their car.
• Each person that enters the office is screened for symptoms and fever.
• COVID-19 tests are available if you meet the criteria.
• Telehealth visits are available for certain types of medical issues, and for screening for COVID-19 symptoms prior to testing. To request a telehealth visit, please call the office at (817) 354-7999
We are accepting new patients! If you have any family members that need to see a doctor, please have them call our office to schedule an appointment.
Questions about COVID-19? Please call the Coronavirus hotline at (214) 964-0319 or you can learn more by clicking the button below.
WE LOVE PROVIDING OUR PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH CONTINUING AND COMPREHENSIVE CARE.
Our providers, Kathryn Pifer, DO and Shital Chavda, MD, make it a priority to get to know their patient’s needs, concerns, and life situations in order to offer the best care possible.
Not feeling well? We do our best to fit in same-day visits.
Why go to urgent care when you can save money and see one of our providers today! (Note, the earlier in the day you contact us, the more likely we can fit you in same-day.)